Resource icon

Misc AI line with new track borders for Blackwood GP and GP Reverse by Tiago Lima 2017-06-28

Login or Register an account to download this content

AccAkut

Premium
AccAkut submitted a new resource:

AI line with new track borders for Blackwood GP and GP Reverse by Tiago Lima - via AI Line Helper

This is a new AI line for the permitted Blackwood conversion done by Tiago Lima (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blackwood.2639/)

This fixes the rather erratic behaviour the AI displayed on this track, especially the weird swerving on the long backstraight. On the default AI line both left and right borders were defined by all paved mesh, like the area under the bridge or the junctions from the rallycross track, causing all sort of nooks and crevices which messed the AI...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for that!

Is the Tiago version of Blackwood better than Blackwood Reloaded in your opinion?
I do like it better, feels more like an evolution, but still true to the original, while that RELOADED UHD version has a lot of "blink" stuff and new buildings all around the track which I don't like. Shaders also seem more like something out of Farcry and not like a AC track, too high contrast.

I never played LFS a lot, so I have never really thought about which AC version is more true to the original. The higher contrast is something I like, but I tried Tiago's version again today, and well, it's Tiago quality. I need to play around with it some more and do a few races to compare. Thanks for your input :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%