AI Line Helper

Apps AI Line Helper 2022.03.08

Login or Register an account to download this content
It sounds like you are trying to record a partial line update. Have you already recorded complete left and right lines?
I cannot record any line since the app doesn't work. I placed the folders in the right place but it's not working. My game version is 1.6.2. Any idea?

Maybe a previous version of this app would work, can you send me a previous version? I would appreciate! :)

I cannot record any line since the app doesn't work. I placed the folders in the right place but it's not working. My game version is 1.6.2. Any idea?

Maybe a previous version of this app would work, can you send me a previous version? I would appreciate! :)
I think AC is on version 1.16 now, so there's no way I would be able to test the AI Line Helper with anything but the most recent version.

I was wrong, my game version is 1.16.2.

I think the latest version is 1.16.3. Do you think this could be the reason it's not working?
No, it should be working with any AC version released after Aug 6, 2017 (the last update for the AI Line Helper). Did you make sure to enable it in the AC settings menus before loading a practice/hotlapping session? It could be conflicting with another app, so you could try disabling other AC apps while you are working on AI lines.

No, it should be working with any AC version released after Aug 6, 2017 (the last update for the AI Line Helper). Did you make sure to enable it in the AC settings menus before loading a practice/hotlapping session? It could be conflicting with another app, so you could try disabling other AC apps while you are working on AI lines.

How exactly should i activate the app, by pressing ctrl+f4, or should i see a On/Off icon?

I tried to turn off every app to avoid conflicts, but it didn't work. :/

Last edited:
How exactly should i activate the app, by pressing ctrl+f4, or should i see a On/Off icon?

I tried to turn off every app to avoid conflicts, but it didn't work. :/
The On/Off icon should be the same as the one shown at the top of this page. Is there anything about the AI Line Helper in the My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt file? I think that path is correct, I'm not actually at my gaming desktop right now so I'm recalling it from memory.

The On/Off icon should be the same as the one shown at the top of this page. Is there anything about the AI Line Helper in the My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt file? I think that path is correct, I'm not actually at my gaming desktop right now so I'm recalling it from memory.
No there is nothing about Line Helper in this txt file.

Also i can't see any On/Off icon in game.

This is where i installed the app files...

ProgramFiles(x86) > AssettoCorsa > apps > python > AI_Line_Helper

Is it right?

No there is nothing about Line Helper in this txt file.

This is where i installed the app files...

ProgramFiles(x86) > AssettoCorsa > apps > python > AI_Line_Helper

Is it right?
My path looks more like:

C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\AI_Line_Helper

The path could be affected by whatever you've selected in Steam for where you want the base assetto corsa folder to live. I also have a D:\SteamLibrary folder on my system for games installed on my secondary drive.

We have different directories because my game is a cracked version, im testing it to be sure i must buy it.

It work's perfect, i'm able to modify cars, tracks, skins normally...
The AC Ultimate Edition is currently 50% off on steam in my region, and at $39USD I would say it's a pretty good deal. AC doesn't have a ton of tracks built in, but there are boat-loads of mod tracks (of varying quality, some of them fantastic and many of them completely fine for driving/racing online/offline). So, if you are looking for mod friendly simulator with a healthy community providing add-on tracks, apps, and cars, then AC is a very good choice.

If you are looking for something with more of a career then I'd maybe go the PCars2 route, but it is not without it's flaws.

The AC Ultimate Edition is currently 50% off on steam in my region, and at $39USD I would say it's a pretty good deal. AC doesn't have a ton of tracks built in, but there are boat-loads of mod tracks (of varying quality, some of them fantastic and many of them completely fine for driving/racing online/offline). So, if you are looking for mod friendly simulator with a healthy community providing add-on tracks, apps, and cars, then AC is a very good choice.

If you are looking for something with more of a career then I'd maybe go the PCars2 route, but it is not without it's flaws.
I will buy it, but not now, im saving money to see WRC this weekend, will be amazing. :D

Last edited:
I will buy it, but not now, im saving money to see WRC this weekend, will be amazing. :D

Have you fixed Laguna Seca AI in your game?
I've not personally spent any time working on the AI Lines for the new Laguna Seca. The built-in tracks are almost always fine in terms of AI behaving normally, but the AI may not always be competitive depending on the car in question and your own driving skill.

I've not personally spent any time working on the AI Lines for the new Laguna Seca. The built-in tracks are almost always fine in terms of AI behaving normally, but the AI may not always be competitive depending on the car in question and your own driving skill.

As i can't fix my tracks by my own i would apreciate if you could send me all your track files. Is it possible?

Because some of my tracks has completely broken AI. Laguna Seca is unplayable.

buy the game, then you'll get all of them in a neat handy package
I have the money. But i will never pay for a game that after many years is still unfinished. So bugged that the clients have to create tools to fix it, because the company doesn't give a ****. If someone send me the track files i will be sure that it works fine, and buy it.

I have the money. But i will never pay for a game that after many years is still unfinished. So bugged that the clients have to create tools to fix it, because the company doesn't give a ****. If someone send me the track files i will be sure that it works fine, and buy it.
The AI Line Helper is not meant to fix tracks provided as part of the core game or official DLC from Kunos. The AI Line Helper is mostly to help people fix mod tracks that are not provided with proper AI lines. Some of the track modders build tracks for use online with leagues and do not spend time making them work off-line with AI.

ha5hnsa.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back