AI Line Helper

Apps AI Line Helper 2022.03.08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I managed to create the side_r.csv file in the track/ data folder but i can't seem to see the alterations, it keeps showing the original side line. I'm just trying the partial fix, i saw the dic message then started the tracking where i needed to, then finalized anmd created the .csv file, so i think im doing it right i , just can't seem to load the correction. Is there a precise moment to hold the shift key?

When i open command console i get a message saying
Python [ERROR] File apps/python/acnotify/acnotify.py not found in folder

Last edited:
Is there a precise moment to hold the shift key?
I just press it when I click "Start race" (works both from standard launcher and Content manager) and hold it until I can hear engine sound. When it starts the game minimised it worked. Ingame it will also show the new recorded borders in yellow when you open the AI app.

thx for reply AccAkut, just tried a few more times and i don't get any yellow line.Maybe it's the track, Barbagallo
It has a weird right side at the top of the hill coming down to last corner, The cars just pull hard left and take each other out if side by side. Anyway i'll keep trying.
Cheers

Does anyone know why, when i edit the fast line (pink) it does this to the track border (red)

trackline.jpg

thx for reply AccAkut, just tried a few more times and i don't get any yellow line.Maybe it's the track, Barbagallo
It has a weird right side at the top of the hill coming down to last corner, The cars just pull hard left and take each other out if side by side. Anyway i'll keep trying.
Cheers
which mode are you trying to start the track in? It could be that you can't do the conversion in Practice mode, as AI does not work in practice mode (I always do in Hotlap mode, because I can immediately test it by pressing Ctrl-C to give control of my car to the AI)

could you upload the cvs files recorded with AI Line Helper?

I believe for the csv system to work you need to make full lines for left and right. The partial edit I believe only works to edit an existing full CSV file.

OK everyone is invited to my place for a beer and then to slap me across the face, I've been trying to adjust the fast line and then amend the right hand border but i just ran left and right tracking and hey presto, yellow line and the red fixed as well and the pink and **** it's bed time.
Thankyou all

You can open the AI app and change values and immediately see the result of your number tuning while it is driving. Pretty much needed when making car physics from scratch.
Those settings are of no use to track builders or editing lines. We only use the record section of that app. Also know the Ctrl C AI is different than the regular AI. So it is still a good idea always check the normal AI in a race.

Those settings are of no use to track builders or editing lines. We only use the record section of that app. Also know the Ctrl C AI is different than the regular AI. So it is still a good idea always check the normal AI in a race.
Ofc, it was just my car maker perspective. I think the Ctrl-C AI mode is 100% skill, 0% aggression

I give up... :( I'm mot an early user but I don't know why I'm not seeing any change to the left side of the track.
The left .csv has been created correctly, but even if I load the track with SHIFT holded, I can't see any change, nor YELLOW lines. :(

(I'm trying to adjust frozen left rows start at mod track Moscow Raceway. Failing... :( )

I give up... :( I'm mot an early user but I don't know why I'm not seeing any change to the left side of the track.
The left .csv has been created correctly, but even if I load the track with SHIFT holded, I can't see any change, nor YELLOW lines. :(

(I'm trying to adjust frozen left rows start at mod track Moscow Raceway. Failing... :( )
You probably need to create both left and right before the side files will be applied to the fast lane.

If the side files are newer than the fast lane it should apply them automatically. Holding shift is a way to force it, or for when you remake the fast lane after making the side files.

Thanks, Esotic. I really appreciate your help on you app.

Now that I create also the right side, all the cars take finally the start, but the red lines are not like I drew it. Here's an example.
Obviously, during a race it's literally a hell on earth! :)

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2017.11.17 - 14.19.39.10.jpg

Hi guys. I copied both "apps" and "content" files to AC directory but the app won't show in game.
I tried to hold shift during the grey loading screen but still no sign of the AI Helper on the side menu of the game!!!
How do you get this app to show up in game???

And yes, I do have dev apps enabled!

Hi guys. I copied both "apps" and "content" files to AC directory but the app won't show in game.
I tried to hold shift during the grey loading screen but still no sign of the AI Helper on the side menu of the game!!!
How do you get this app to show up in game???
Did you enable the app in the Options -> General area?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%