Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

AI line download site?

Hi, I've been struggling for ages to try and get a decent race out of the AI on certain tracks but it's beena losing battle. The glorious new Watkins Glen, for example, is hopeless. I've used the AI dev tool to try to get them better but it's not really working - perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Is there anywhere that has a lot of tweaked fast_lane.ai fles to download, please?

Johnr777

Premium
Hi, I've been struggling for ages to try and get a decent race out of the AI on certain tracks but it's beena losing battle. The glorious new Watkins Glen, for example, is hopeless. I've used the AI dev tool to try to get them better but it's not really working - perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Is there anywhere that has a lot of tweaked fast_lane.ai fles to download, please?
What’s wrong with the AI at Watkins Glen?
I don’t have many issues with AI there... maybe the mod you are using?

What’s wrong with the AI at Watkins Glen?
I don’t have many issues with AI there... maybe the mod you are using?

Oh, maybe it's that then. I've been bombing around it with the 1967 F1 cars and they just can't stay on track.
I'm talking about Sergio Loro's version of the track, btw

IMHO Sergios Tracks always have a very decent AI... well, for a less than decent Driver like me, anyway

Last edited: