Having installed the Shaders Patch Dynamic Lighting mod which is great to drive especially on "Night" modded circuits, I am experiencing a slight issue. I've noticed that not all Ai car headlights are working (switched on). I have the "Turn on Lights" selected in "Conent Manager" "Weather" so is this due to some of the cars in the grid being mods that won't support this "Shaders" mod or is there another reason? PS great website and forum by the way. Any help is appreciated... cheers. Graham

are you sure the mod cars in question actually have working lights? The Shader mod takes the position of the light emitting objects as the basis for the light cone (if there is no additional config ini for the specific car already. A lot fo mod cars have had one made and included in the Shader mod download.

Some cars also don't have active lights on the higher LOD stages, so that light might disappear if you are far away

Thanks for your help AccAkut, you made me question my mod install and I found that I hadn't installed the AssettoByNight mod correctly so checked the instructions and did it again and now it works correctly... brilliant!

Thanks again ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years