AI level

VernWozza

500RPM
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Feb 3, 2017
Hi.

Does anyone know how to change the strength of the AI.

I'm doing rally X career and I'm way faster than everyone.

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
Hi.

Does anyone know how to change the strength of the AI.

I'm doing rally X career and I'm way faster than everyone.
You can't, apparently it has some auto adapt setting.
Have they fixed the rally x career? Every rx2 career race I did was in the rain

VernWozza

500RPM
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Feb 3, 2017
You can't, apparently it has some auto adapt setting.
Have they fixed the rally x career? Every rx2 career race I did was in the rain
Hmmm ok I'll wait it out. First two rounds were in the rain so not looking good. I'll update on that when I get to round 3.

Nov 9, 2009
The first 2 seasons i did ( although in rally online career ) were easy. At Pro i can not win every rally anymore, but i still win the season. Haven't gotten into my 4th season yet. Same thing should apply for RX.
For the weather, one of the last updates saw a decrease in rain %. So New championships should have less rain. Don't think existing ones change.

If you go to freeplay. The 2 left buttons are oldskool offline career modes. You just join a racing team and race.
In historic, you start in one of the old rally cars racing teams, and you go through 4 decades. But here you can choose your difficulty beforehand, and "hardcore" damage. I guess the fia wrx button is kinda the same thing. But i guess just going through a couple of classes.
This career mode doesn't count towards cash and car gathering. It's just like the F1 games where you just join a team and go. And build yourself up into the fastest teams/cars.