AI Level

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Charly7478i, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Charly7478i

Charly7478i

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi to all, please... how can i do for running in aficionado level or profesional.... months run in "abierto" not more... very unrealistic AI.... always finished in second place in the tournament 1 point less than that Champion!!! Always, is frustrating... thanks a lot.

2. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +829
    if you're asking for a cheat, i don't think any are available, those days are gone.

3. Charly7478i

Charly7478i

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry? What are you saying? are you crazy? that trap you speak? I buy the game !!! I pay USD 30 !!!!! and just ask how to do to pass the level !!!!!! oh my god .... that world crazier

4. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker.

Ratings:
    +3,414
    Very very crazio.:rolleyes:

5. PsyaNyde

PsyaNyde
    Premium

Ratings:
    +106
    Learn the tracks, learn to set up the car to drive faster...employ engineers, i'm afraid there is no fast track in this game, just stubborn minded persistence ( that's why I like it ) :)
    Race your chosen car in 'custom' championships first so they get upgraded, then, enter the official game championships.

6. Charly7478i

Charly7478i

Ratings:
    +0
    WardogZ: thank you very much, I just need to know that, explain to me, thank you.
    As Eckhart von Glan I think I confused because my English is not very good, I thought "cheat" was a thief, swindler, something like that, so I apologize to him and to the forum, but the response from Andy Jackson regrettable because he understood my question .... and clearly noticed that my English made me confused.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +829
    enough said already

8. Charly7478i

Charly7478i

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry but i dont understand... I win the championship in career mode custom championship, 6 rallies and 12 stages i win 4 rallies and 133 points, the second was 106 but the level not change!!!!!!!!! Please help!!!

9. PsyaNyde

PsyaNyde
    Premium

Ratings:
    +106
    you cannot advance your career in custom championship, you can only win cash and upgrade your car, to advance from open - clubman etc, you must play in the official championship. It's just easier if you upgrade your car first.