a) 5 laps (with one pit stop)
b) 10 laps
c) 100%, Number of turns real
- Flashbacks, in all difficulties (depending on who chooses to use):
a) 90
b) 50
c) 10
d) 1
- IA closest to real racers (closer to what was the official championship so far), for example:
- Less lucky for some drivers (who were unlucky this year)
- More errors on the part of some drivers
- But foul play drivers like Hamilton, Maldonado and others (like ran this year)
- More possibility of mechanical failure based on the championship this year (this section even I could not check at all)
- Reduction of the AI speed in low equipment (eg, HRT is less likely to outperform Marussia, as happened so far in the championship)
- Less experience required to level up (relative to level up)
- Increased ability to leave the safety car

This mod is complemented nicely with the mod "Realistic Damage 2.0" Cromiell (as suggested in ultra actual or real, are best).

- I recommend complement to other mod with my failures and mistakes of the AI, to get a more realistic experience

Important note:
If you have not started a game will recognize the 90 flashbacks, to solve this you have two options:
1 - create a new profile and overwrite (if you want), the first = Tested
2 - start a new career = not tested

installation:
Replace the game database, located in the game directory / database
f1_2012%202012-11-13%2023-39-38-79.jpg

f1_2012%202012-11-13%2023-44-39-93.jpg

AI+Laps+Flashback by Masterhand V2.0

I was playing with the 25% 10 lap database in Malaysia, the AI run very wide in the second to last corner in quick race. It also happened in Canada and Bahrain.

Does this mod work in quick race?

I'm not sure how this mod is supposed to work?

I just did a 25% quick race in Valencia with this mod, 100% and 10 flashbacks, playing on intermediate level, safety car enabled. I played the game with Kovalainen's Caterham and was 20th on lap 11. I went out with primes and had intended to pit on lap 12 for options, and suddenly the game says I'm currently in 24th?? I was the only car left out on track which hadn't pitted, and the cars that were 21-24 at that time all were still out on track and never overtook me, and a few of them went into the pits for a second stop and came out ahead of me even though I still was out on track and was 20th and ahead of them before they pitted. Then suddenly I get a blue flag and De La Rosa and Petrov both overtake me, as my race engineer said we weren't racing those cars for position. But I was ahead of them the whole race until suddenly I was put back into 24th on lap 11 without any cars overtaking me and I had not pitted. Is that how the race scaling is supposed to work on this mod? I'll try it again and see if that happens again, but maybe this is how it is supposed to work. I don't know.

I did see a couple of driver errors more than what I've seen previously, but no mechanical failures and Marussia did seem to outperform HRT. No accidents happened in my game so I can't say for sure if safety car has better chance of coming out but I doubt that would be the case unless you have discovered a way to have the cars removed from the track more slowly after they crash.

Anyone see the irony of running a real damage mod, with another mod that can give you 90 flashbacks? ..... :D ;)

I tend to enable flashbacks in case the AI is crashing into me when lapping them - most people know it happens a lot and I don't want to bin 55 laps because of the AI. :)

That may be so Tom ..... but if worried about the AI, why not just run stock, rather than realistic damage?

Generally speaking, apart from a couple of tracks, you won't be making the errors that cause the damage, it's nearly always the AI :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%