Resource icon

Misc AI JARAMA 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

Maxstrong01

Premium
Maxstrong01 submitted a new resource:

AI JARAMA - AI Line Jarama

Hi All,
as the AI for the Jarama track was not working properly I did a new fast lane and pt lane for the Jarama track made by Stig's Cousin which is at the moment the better vesion you can find. I tested it and now the AI works thanso I liked to share it with you.
In case you do not have and want to get the track just google Jarama Stig's Cousin.

Read more about this resource...

Anyone know how to fix the heavy braking effect when you touch the inside of the kerbs? The car pretty much stops dead. Is there something in one of the .ini files which can be tweaked?

Anyone know how to fix the heavy braking effect when you touch the inside of the kerbs? The car pretty much stops dead. Is there something in one of the .ini files which can be tweaked?
Sorry this is a track related issue not AI. Based on my knowledge it could depends by the Surface code but this is a topic more for a track modder

yes installed it in the correct folder.. whats is the source link for the track? I only know of 1 jarama tack and it has the same folder name.
There are two Jarama versions around. The AI lines here are for the version you may find in GT Planet. Google Jarama Stig's Cousin and click the GT Planet than you can find the link for the download

There are two Jarama versions around. The AI lines here are for the version you may find in GT Planet. Google Jarama Stig's Cousin and click the GT Planet than you can find the link for the download

Im an ASS!! I had the wrong track.. I had no idea there was another Jarama track.

Now trying to can figure out how to change my rating to 5 starts

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years