Ai issue

I know this is a known bug in rF2, but I figure I'll ask anyway. On the pit in lap ai won't pass lapped cars. This makes multiclass racing a mess, causing much faster class cars to lose lots of time. Does anybody have a fix?

Last year there was an interview with Christopher Elliott from Studio 397 answering questions presented to him and this was one of my two questions besides the slip-streaming issues.

Chris stated they are aware of these issues and are on their to do list after they finish up on more important things like their UI and competition/rating system, etc.

I been doing a lot of AI work over the years in both rF1 and rF2 and i improved the AI slip-stream frequency but haven't been able to find a good solution for passing slower traffic while pit-in.

Last edited:
Last year there was an interview with Christopher Elliott from Studio 397 answering questions presented to him and this was one of my two questions besides the slip-streaming issues.

Chris stated they are aware of these issues and are on their to do list after they finish up on more important things like their UI and competition/rating system, etc.

I been doing a lot of AI work over the years in both rF1 and rF2 and i improved the AI slip-stream frequency but haven't been able to find a good solution for passing slower traffic while pit-in.
Oh well, I guess I'll just turn off tire wear and fuel usage and race without pitstops until it gets fixed. :(

And how did you accomplish the improvements on the slipstreaming? Did you make a plugin that overrides the main code?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back