AI Flood Cars Not Moving

Using trackday at Nordschleif Tourist with AI flood field of 7 cars. Im driving a 488GTB and the AI are "similar power/weight" cars selected by the program. The AI cars are motionless on the track. They continue to respawn, so its just a series of stopped cars peppered around the track for me to avoid running into. Any ideas?

+1
I am still having the same problem.
(The cars just spawn and don't drive. Sometimes they spawn and drive for a few corners, but no way i can drive a whole lap with Ai traffic.)
New fonteny flood mod the same for me... a few corners, they spawn and drive and then spawn and rest.

I remeber that i signed up because of this problem:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ai-flood-cars-just-spawn-but-dont-drive.165580/ :D
Ususaly i rarely have problems with mods etc. and often i fix it on my own with some research/testing but here... i don't know why it isn't working for me (and others).
Thought about a fresh install of AC... hmm... :rolleyes:

I have the same problem.
The AI flood works fine on Spa. Cars keep driving.
But on Fonteny and Nordschleife the cars only drive for a short while. After less than one lap all spawned cars just stand still on track.

I noticed on Nordschleife that the same Mercedes started driving very slow every time it spawned. After a restart all the Pagani Zonda's were the ones now standing completely still. Later on the lap all spawned cars where idle.

I tried LA canyons with oncoming traffic and very different car classes. I didn't notice any problems here for the 15 minutes I tested. Slow cars were forming lines behind them sometimes but all in all it seemed to work as it should.

Recently i was lucky to get Ai flood working, also with Fonteny/LAC traffic mod i was successfull.
I did changed nothing... just updated CM/SLP as usual...
But sometimes some cars seem not to work, even some kunos cars like Mazda RX-7 Spirit R or Toyota GT86 iirc.
Anyway, a nice feature that i can enjoy almost perfectly now... :)

But it has been invented just for these tracks?! I have the same problem but I did not give really attention to it. In another thread somebody mentioned this could be solved when setting the AI to 100% both in aggression and skill level. Has anybody tried it yet? Does it work?

Sounds like they are without fuel. Try with no fuel consumption.

fuel.jpg

Also in SETTINGS-CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH-NEW AI BEHAVIOR
Turn on the setting that says Get back to the race after going to pits and leave every other setting on default.

UPDATE:
I did some testing last night on the Fonteny track.
I saw a KTM x-bow involved in a big crash. After this all the spawning X-bows drove very slow. I think this could be because of damage. So every time the X-bow spawned it had the same damage from the crash. (just thoughts)
After this I turned off fuel consumption AND mechanical damage and ticked "get back to track after pitting." (in the AIflood section)
I then drove 3 laps without any AI problems. (9 AI cars in very different classes @ 100% agression. All Kunos cars)

Tonight I will test AI difficulty settings, larger amount of cars, modded cars and Nordschleife.

UPDATE UPDATE:
The important settings is:
No fuel consumption, no damage and I guess also "get back to track after pitting."

I tried many different classes and cars, both modded and original. The 100% aggression will have the AI to overtake slower cars faster. AI difficulty settings was not important to getting the AIflood working well.

I drove many laps on Fonteny and Nordschleife and had no issues with the AI at all. I found around 8-10 AI cars to be the best experience in a multiclass trackday. With to many AI cars on track, the slower cars will quickly cause a bottleneck that every fast car (and you) will have to get around.

I have a similar problem in race weekend mode with some cars not getting off the starting line, they just sit there for lap after lap and the yellow flag warning comes out every lap for them and the rest of the field slows down when coming up to go around them. Happens with official and mod cars and official and mod tracks. Would the AI flood or new AI behaviour be likely to be the culprit considering I have never raced a track day?

UPDATE UPDATE:
The important settings is:
No fuel consumption, no damage and I guess also "get back to track after pitting."

I tried many different classes and cars, both modded and original. The 100% aggression will have the AI to overtake slower cars faster. AI difficulty settings was not important to getting the AIflood working well.

I drove many laps on Fonteny and Nordschleife and had no issues with the AI at all. I found around 8-10 AI cars to be the best experience in a multiclass trackday. With to many AI cars on track, the slower cars will quickly cause a bottleneck that every fast car (and you) will have to get around.

Is it possible to choose no fuel consumption, damage etc just for the AI cars? =)

Using trackday at Nordschleif Tourist with AI flood field of 7 cars. Im driving a 488GTB and the AI are "similar power/weight" cars selected by the program. The AI cars are motionless on the track. They continue to respawn, so its just a series of stopped cars peppered around the track for me to avoid running into. Any ideas?
that issue was my problem also ,i play ac in two different computers ... one is working fine the other ones trackday mode was my nightmare ,finally i ve solved it..first i disabled walking around mode (if yours is enabled just turn it to 0) then i changed my csp version with 1.75, and finally in tyre section check automatic transmission and clutch, now i can play in any tracks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%