MGP14 AI drivers skills

Hi guys, I've discovered we can edit drivers skills, how make an AI driver being faster or slower.

I think I'll be working on this after the DLC with the full grid is out.

Drivers to fix:
Motogp:
-V.Rossi faster
-S.Bradl faster
-C.Crutchlow slower
-A.Iannone faster

Moto3
E.Bastianini faster
J.Miller slower
E.Granado slower
J.Kornfeil slower

Suggestions are welcome.

P.S. I think we can change drivers' performances on each track too. For instance , we can make Pedrosa faster in Catalunya, without making he faster anywhere else

Last edited:
im not sure about Crutchlow, he seems to usually be around 9th-6th give or take, which is where his race pace has been around this year, tech failures for him aside. I actually think his pace is about right, just an opinion though

They always race together, but Fenati won most of the times in my career.
Anyway yeah, Miller and Fenati haven't dominated the season so far, fightihng for the win every race, so I should fix that. Remember that when Milestone created the AI, Miller was winning and Fenati closing the gap race by race

I didn't play career mode so far but it sounds like the Ai has no veriety again. In MGP 13 in Moto3 for example are always the same 4 riders on the top and that's too bad. I mean in Moto GP it's realistic because of MAR, PED, LOR, and ROS but especially in Moto3 there could be a lot more of surprise winners!

Is it possible to raise the variety of their pace, race by race?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%