F1 2017 AI difficulty opposed to real life

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

I'm playing force india. my best qualifying was 1.24.8 in the game, in the real f1 season Perez did 1.25 as his best, Ocon 1.25.5.
Perez in the f1 game did 1.24.1 as his best. I'm playing AI level of 94 and I really want to have a 1:1 ratio (real life as opposed to the game). do you know which level I should choose?

Thanks

if that's australia it's important to know if the cars begin career mode (if that's what you're using) more or less where they are now in terms of performance, or roughly where they were at the beginning of the year.

where did perez qualify on the grid? how do the other teams times compare? you're only using one sample & looking at one aspect when there are several factors to consider.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Australian_Grand_Prix

if that's australia it's important to know if the cars begin career mode (if that's what you're using) more or less where they are now in terms of performance, or roughly where they were at the beginning of the year.

where did perez qualify on the grid? how do the other teams times compare? you're only using one sample & looking at one aspect when there are several factors to consider.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Australian_Grand_Prix

Thanks for the reply
Perez ended 6th on the grid, Unfortunately I skipped the qualifying screen so I don't know the other teams time, but my time can be as a reference too because I did 1.24.8 and I'm 14th on the grid.

If you're in a force india, I'd suggest going on quick race and and raise the difficulty slider until a perfect lap time gets you 7th or 8th place.
He'd have an extremely easy time in the race then given how unbalanced the AI is in qualifying right now even without the magic lap bug. In Bahrain for instance, the AI is 1.3 seconds faster than real life in qualifying on 110%.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back