AI different

Hi all!

Is the AI different like in Rfactor 1 or same? I mean for example now allow you to let pass when they lapped?(I mean blue flag issue)

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
as i said, AI is the same, but adjusted to better behaviour
i dont have problems with blue flag
but you can edit this
at rfm or PLR
look some lines at RFM and choose
1 is default for GSC

''
How blue flags are used. This value can be overridden through the player file; default=3, possible values
// are: 0=no blue flags, 1=show but never penalize for not moving over, 2=show and penalize if necessary for
// vehicles withing 0.3 seconds, 3=0.5 seconds, 4=0.7 seconds, 5=0.9 seconds, 6=1.1 seconds.
BlueFlags = 1''

Last edited:
as i said, AI is the same, but adjusted to better behaviour
i dont have problems with blue flag
but you can edit this
at rfm or PLR
look some lines at RFM and choose
1 is default for GSC

''
How blue flags are used. This value can be overridden through the player file; default=3, possible values
// are: 0=no blue flags, 1=show but never penalize for not moving over, 2=show and penalize if necessary for
// vehicles withing 0.3 seconds, 3=0.5 seconds, 4=0.7 seconds, 5=0.9 seconds, 6=1.1 seconds.
BlueFlags = 1''
I asked you because I saw litle development in this game if I compare to Rfactor. Blue flag code in my opinion is also better but not the best of course. In plr this only affect on player car, unfortunatly not affect to AI cars. You think Reiza will plan to develop AI?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%