MGP21 AI Bike Retrieval

So... This was said to be om the "will come" list. I haven't seen anything about it. Is it still not in the game?
In my game is present since 2 patches ago. The animations are missing, but the feature is already been added. If you take down an AI rider in turn 1, and you fall with him (with the bike retrival on), in the same time that you are going to resume racing the AI will respawn in the point that crashed losing the same amount of time. The only thing missing is the animation, but you can see in this video that after I picked up my bike, the other riders just respawned loosing my same time (look also at the map in the left low corner). It's not completed, but at least now the player and the AI are on the same level

In my game is present since 2 patches ago. The animations are missing, but the feature is already been added. If you take down an AI rider in turn 1, and you fall with him (with the bike retrival on), in the same time that you are going to resume racing the AI will respawn in the point that crashed losing the same amount of time. The only thing missing is the animation, but you can see in this video that after I picked up my bike, the other riders just respawned loosing my same time (look also at the map in the left low corner). It's not completed, but at least now the player and the AI are on the same level

Oh, nice! Didn't see it in any patch-notes, or from any googling. This have been a thing that's kept me from even considering to buy the game. Now I'm putting it on my wishlist! :) I like it when the AI can lose out a lot like that, so it can actually end up changing the points and results a bit! :)

It's a very cool place. I rode my bike there last week. I happened to get hit by a passing cab and fell off my bike. I bruised myself and broke my bike and was examined by medics and called my insurance company from simplebikeinsurance. I missed the show that day and was very disappointed about that. Then I recovered and visited the place in good health. I went to the plays, walked the boulevard, and visited a lot of interesting places. It was a very fascinating walk that I will remember forever! Especially my bike ride hahaha)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back