AI always pit with 1 lap to go?

Anyone else have this issue? If i run a race against AI it doesnt matter how many laps i set it to i always end up with every AI car pitting at the end of the penultimate lap?

That sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm not sure of a cure. Just for a test, figure out how much time you & the AI need to complete the usual number of laps you are running and then set the race distance to that time rather than laps. Also make sure all the AI get practice laps in so they can compute the fuel. You can use the CTRL X key combo to speed things up while the AI is running.

Can't say I have seen it. Since start I have run hour + races with AI biggest issue is a AI taking your stall so you have to use strategy go long or short. If you run no damage you can push AI out of your box enough both can fuel lol so i run 50% damage so that is not a option. In your setup run more fuel then you need to finish race or to make it to your 1st stop. Running full tank and multiply usage. AI will handle better then light fuel load.
Always set your fuel usage and laps/km at least 20% higher then it tells you, it lies and varies from car to car.
So in short running way more fuel then you need, set forced setup use strategy to pit outside AI's .
You can't set lap AI stop , AI usually spread their stops over 3 laps depending how many AI you run.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back