AI After hotfix/update

What happened to the AI after the update? before I could barely keep up on most tracks and kept qualifying in the last few spots but know I'm getting pole by 5 to 6 seconds and in the race (quarter length) I almost lap the field...
Its a big shame because I only play offline and everything else was a big improvement after the update.

In R3E we have the option to select the AI difficulty level but I cant seem to be able to do that in DTM

My bad, i was told that that fix was already released, the things was that the ai speed didnt match the settings, so where Marko normally need 110% setting he now needed to use a 95% setting to be able to keep up.

Just a matter of setting the slider to a higer level to find your sweet spot again!

My bad, i was told that that fix was already released, the things was that the ai speed didnt match the settings, so where Marko normally need 110% setting he now needed to use a 95% setting to be able to keep up.

Just a matter of setting the slider to a higer level to find your sweet spot again!

Is there a AI slider in DTM experience? Championship mode or single race?
I cant seem to find it. I use it in R3E but cant find it in DTM experience... maybe Im doing something wrong.

Is there a AI slider in DTM experience? Championship mode or single race?
I cant seem to find it. I use it in R3E but cant find it in DTM experience... maybe Im doing something wrong.

ok my bad again, probably should have taken more coffee before replying. not my finest moment in here :(

There is no AI slider in DTM (yet) *slaps himself int he face.....*

ok my bad again, probably should have taken more coffee before replying. not my finest moment in here :(

There is no AI slider in DTM (yet) *slaps himself int he face.....*

No problem at least Im getting some answers here :);)
But the question remains... how can I make the AI more competitive? it became really easy to crush them after the hotfix... it has taken all the fun out of it :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 212 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%