Ages of Speed: the return of the legendary brothers Chris and Tony West?

Chris and Tony West will be known to many of the older sim racing crowd as the guys behind World Sports Cars and Racing Legends: two simulations that never made it to market in the hardcore state they were originally intended to (World Sports Cars was released as Total Immersion Racing by Empire Interactive). They have been developing plugins for Unity for at least a decade that I know of.

Over the last few months I have been debating when the timing felt right (I did ask them for guidance – but didn’t get any) to make my first news post about this software, having first seen glimpses of this title on YouTube and then more recently backed them on Patreon, and honestly I’m not sure that time will come so, why not now?

There is no official press release, no official announcement to the world, but I highly recommend checking out the official Ages of Speed Web site and perhaps following their socials to get an idea of what they’re up to. I genuinely love seeing each item of concept art that appears and am enjoying the depth of planning, going into it fully aware these days how difficult it is to bring a game to release.

My understanding is that this title is intended to have simulation-quality physics in a more interesting gaming experience. Does that sound like something you’d enjoy? Sound off in the forum!

Attachments

• targa5.jpg
    targa5.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 103
  • stardust8.jpg
    stardust8.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 97
  • bridge6.jpg
    bridge6.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 89
  • bridge1.jpg
    bridge1.jpg