Again ...3 hours trying to play the official game ... but ...

Again ... 3 hours trying to play the official game ... but ...I can not get past this screen!
It has something to do with DirectX, but I installed the version that comes on dvd and I also I downloaded the latest version of Microsoft.
What can be??

1gq00p.jpg

wjtftg.jpg

"The Stock Car program has stopped working and closes"

:frown:

Yes, the game has been activated correctly, only after installed began appearing this window.

The curious thing is that I have here a crack for version 1.5 :redface: (and runs normally if I put him in the game folder). This is the official game on DVD that I bought today (inclusive that in another topic I posted the pictures today:))

Before installing the official, I uninstalled the pirate .... :redface:

I don't know if this will fix it. I don't know what the crack does to your computer. But completely uninstall all versions. Delete C:\ProgramData\Reiza - it may look empty but it does make a difference.

Then reinstall and you will have to activate again.

This is all I can suggest.

it's simple, don't download pirated versions of games and you most probably wouldn't have this problem right now, the crack has done whatever to the files and messed up the official game.

I highly recommend Service Pack 2 for Windows 7 if you are on Windows 7.

Ontem eu fiquei tentando o dia todo até a noite.
Eu desinstalei, apaguei tudo e instalei de novo, varias vezes.
Mas, não passa a tela da primeira pagina e nem o registro novamente do numero serial eu consigo colocar.

Estou muito chateado.

Yesterday I stayed trying all day until night.
I uninstalled, erased everything and installed again, several times.
But, do not passes the screen of first page, and, the the serial number I can´t get put.

I'm very upset.

:frown:

have you tried CCLeaner to fix your Registry? the programme is free, uninstall the game run the cleaner fix the registry retry to install the game if that doesn't work Reformat your PC and try again, i think the Crack has caused this, you know for next time to buy the game not download :)

Best of luck.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing