After upgrading to windows 10,

After upgrading to windows 10 10056, I now get an error stating that internal server error, this is also with the serial that I recieved when I was getting the mismatched fingerprint error, thank you for your help in advanced. Yours truly Horrace.foster!

I wonder how Microsoft is going to pull off having 100 jillion users trying to upgrade on Wednesday? :confused:
WIndows 10 Update Manager uses distributed downloads which function similar to how a torrent works and there's an option to turn off the feature in the control panel after you install.

The same is possibly true of the reservation tool which could conceivably pre load the data and have it shared between users to before the release time.

@Joao Alves

The same is possibly true of the reservation tool which could conceivably pre load the data and have it shared between users to before the release time.
AFAIK that's actually what it does since a few weeks back some people reported small things like fonts already being downloaded.

They'll also be staggering the releases. Just because you reserved does not guarantee you a download on the 29th. Gabe Aul has said that it could be a matter of days, or even a week or two until some users see the upgrade.
WIndows 10 Update Manager uses distributed downloads which function similar to how a torrent works and there's an option to turn off the feature in the control panel after you install.
System > Update & Security > Advanced Options > Choose How Updates Are Delivered

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%