General After updating CSP encrypted mods don't load properly

Hello everyone, i asked this question some places but couldnt fix it so im trying my chance here as well. After updating my csp 1.74 to public 1.75 and 1.76 preview 1 all the encrypted mods gets broken as the cars load in blue cyrstals/foil and the tracks load with blue textures and roads. Is there anyone having the same issue? The things i tried are:
Clean install CSP
Clean install SOL
Clean install some of the mods that are encrypted
Run steam integrity check
Update drivers

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i asked this question some places but couldnt fix it so im trying my chance here as well. After updating my csp 1.74 to public 1.75 and 1.76 preview 1 all the encrypted mods gets broken as the cars load in blue cyrstals/foil and the tracks load with blue textures and roads. Is there anyone having the same issue? The things i tried are:
Clean install CSP
Clean install SOL
Clean install some of the mods that are encrypted
Run steam integrity check
Update drivers
Same setup as you. Full CSP, Full SOL, Full CM. Had an encrypted mod (Huayra Imola) that loaded as crystals in CM Showroom and refused to load in game. My solution was to delete the car, re-add it from the original download and everything worked correctly.

The encrypted mod comes with packed data. If you unpack the data, the model breaks. If you try to edit any values (.ini files) the mod breaks. If I leave the car alone, just as it was delivered, it works without issue. I am able to update livery previews without issue.

If you make ANY model adjustments in CM showroom the model will break.

Test with a single mod. Back it up if you want. Delete. Re-download. Open in CM Showroom. If it can open properly in CM Showroom then it will load correctly into the game. If you get crystals, it will not load into the game.

Same setup as you. Full CSP, Full SOL, Full CM. Had an encrypted mod (Huayra Imola) that loaded as crystals in CM Showroom and refused to load in game. My solution was to delete the car, re-add it from the original download and everything worked correctly.

The encrypted mod comes with packed data. If you unpack the data, the model breaks. If you try to edit any values (.ini files) the mod breaks. If I leave the car alone, just as it was delivered, it works without issue. I am able to update livery previews without issue.

If you make ANY model adjustments in CM showroom the model will break.

Test with a single mod. Back it up if you want. Delete. Re-download. Open in CM Showroom. If it can open properly in CM Showroom then it will load correctly into the game. If you get crystals, it will not load into the game.
I forgot to delete the topic as i found the solution. It was the game starter which got confused so i changed it to steam launcher option and it fixed :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%