AFTER todays update CRASH BEFORE the game even starts!

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
WHAT THE ***************************************** Just updated today. I guess this was supposed to be v1.02 or 1.03 then?

The bad thing you can't even report it and send it off...............................

Desktop 6-10-2019 7-31-45 PM-446.png

You need to get a system dump for these crashes and send it to Kunos so they can see what's conflicting here.
I've been racing online every day since the new version dropped and been happily racing for 2 hours plus each morning.
Either that or some of the highly intelligent and knowledgeable people on this site may even be able to see what's going on...

Now it just crashes after 1 hour on the dot. Especially online. I maybe get practice and qualifying in and then like two laps of the race.

Something crashing with that sort of specific time interval suggests a hardware/background app problem rather than a problem with the game. Do you have anything running which fires up every hour? Antivirus, email client, backup program or something which goes online once an hour to check for updates?

No, no antivirus is running. And I do not have any programs that do that. I got about 20 laps in for a hot lap but it crashed before I could watch the replay. Then I started it again and it crashed on start up. Tried an online race and got about 5min if practice in, then crash. This is the only game I own that does this.

I agree with the hardware issue. Disk, memory, overheating CPU or GPU...not much to go by here, could be a lot of things. I would start by checking the disk and verifying the game files, possibly even reinstalling, and checking CPU/GPU temperatures.
The fact that no other games do this means little.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%