After the update of the FR90 physics!

I dont know how much is placebo but at least the FR90V12 feels a bit different now driving on the edge.
When it begins sliding it slides a bit more and feels a bit more tricky before the back end can be catched.
But the strange thing is that inside 2-3 laps my PS was about the same as before the upd.:)

Just inside the same placebo-ish area it feels like the shift down lock is a (tiny) bit more reasonable (foregiving) than before.
Hehe the FR90 trio has absolutely not become less fun to drive after this upd(IMO).:laugh:

We made a tweak to the damper behaviour so they're doing a nicer job of controlling motion, with less oscillations over curbs and better weight control. Should make the car hold on for longer and more predictable at the limit :thumbsup:
Thanks for explaining these details Alex.
As I tried to explain the changes feels very subtle.
But I will keep to my initial oppinion that it feels like its a bit easier to get the rear to step out but then (surprisingly for me at least) its still possible to correct the rear and get it "back" in.
Mostly :roflmao::roflmao:
Hehe it could be a result of the damping optimizing that my PB now is a tiny bit faster than before.:whistling:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%