After pit 'black screen'

OK, I'm in the pit, the pit change is made, and I am released to go..... Then this 'black screen' comes up as I'm leaving the pits..... sometimes it is the whole screen, sometimes it is just a box blocking most of the screen.
... if it is partial I can click on the 'X' and minimize it with the (-)

Can I stop this somehow?

OK, got some new info.... the box states that it is "transfering acti to motec.exe" or something. So ACTI is creating the box, I would at least like to fix this so it just shows a closable box rather than a total black screen!

I did moved up AC and ACTI on the 'task manager' to 'high' importance.....
This 'black screen' is definitely something to do with Motec & ACTI. Short of not running those, I been tryed turning ACTI off just before pitting; I got a black screen 'on the track' & I still got a small black screen during the pit. In the hour races, there just isn't too much time to mess with this when your only stopped for 10 liters of fuel only.

Do not use acti auto connect. Connect only when you want to output telemetry.

If AC is running is fullscreen mode, you will get the whole black screen when outoutting telemetry since AC is getting out of fullscreen at that moment.

If you are in borderless windowed mode, you will only get the acti window popup that you can minimize.

OK, thanks for the insight. I run ACTI all the time so I can look at Motec to determine what gear, speed, tire slippage, etc is faster.
.... I am running AC and CM at different times so I am getting both situations, because I been working on this issue and couldn't figure out what was going on.
.... How do I set whether I'm in 'fullscreen' or 'borderless' mode?
thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years