AF Corse #52 Ferrari 488 GTE Le Mans 2018

Skins AF Corse #52 Ferrari 488 GTE Le Mans 2018 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oscurr submitted a new resource:

AF Corse #52 Ferrari 488 GTE Le Mans 2018 - AF Corse's forgotten third Le Mans Entry

A bit late but its finally finished. Assetto Corsa has got a great field of GTE cars and also a great selection of real life skins. When I looked at the Le Mans 2018 GTE PRO field, I noticed that there was one skin missing. To complete the 2018 GTE PRO field, I decided to recreate the beautiful livery.

AF Corse usually runs two cars during the full season, the #51 and #71. These are the cars everyone knows. But during Le Mans, they ran a third single season entry, the #52, and this car is...

Read more about this resource...

Their performances are different, but you can download data sets from internet which make the 488's performance match the GTE Version.

Hi Oscurr, congratulations for this skin!!! I really like it!!

Regarding data sets which make the 488's performance match the GTE Version where is possible to find them?

Thanks in advance

Hi Oscurr, congratulations for this skin!!! I really like it!!

Regarding data sets which make the 488's performance match the GTE Version where is possible to find them?

Thanks in advance

You can take a data set from here:

You have two options, you can take their car and use the skin on it or unpack their cars data with CM and use it for your Kunos 488.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%