AeroF1 FSR 2011 presentation

AeroF1 Launch AF1-11

AeroF1 was first established in 2007.
Chris Phillips & Wayne White were the original founders.
"We were both enthusiastic sim-racers looking
to compete in online racing".

We began racing in FSR in the World Series Division
where we competed for
two years.

In 2008 our amateur driver was crowned the
AMA Champion.
Now in 2011 AeroF1 are back and ready for action in the Formula-simracing.net World Championship.
With a World Championship partner Ash Racing the two teams have merged forming the Ash-Aerof1 World championship car to contend for the top spot in sim-racings number one online racing league.

Steve Holgeth: Ash Racing.
“If you're reading this then you saw the headline that "Ash Aero F1" is lining up in the WC this year, and maybe at least one of your eyebrows went up. With Nick Rowland stepping down as manager for Ash Racing, that left a gap to be filled. When I looked around to see who else was interested in participating in the WC arena, there was sat Ben Phillips with the 'Aero F1' team.
With my limited input into Ash Racing in recent years, and the fact Ben (and his partners) already have the Aero team setup, I took the decision to loan the licence out fully this year.
In truth he was suggested, not just by Nick, but also by my good friend Roald Reurink, so I'm sure the Ash Racing licence will be in capable hands in 2011. In fact his dad Chris also used to race for Ash Racing a number of years back, so there's already a connection between Ash and Aero.
I'm already looking forward to another new season now and the hope that it brings; although I will be leaving the running of the WC function to Ben, I'll be sure to keep an eye on how things turn out. I'll offer any support I can from the sidelines and wish him all the best with the loaned licence for this year! :)
---
And I really mean it, here's to a great 2011! :)
- Steve

Chris Phillips: AeroF1
“We are glad to be back after a long absence from racing, Ben and I had a conversation about rebuilding AeroF1 only after his former team Roaldo Racing was a little indecisive about the team’s direction for 2011.
With limited time we have rebuilt the whole team from the ground up. We have our new website www.aerof1.com and team forum along with our race servers. Attracting the drivers was the main battle we had, however we have secured some very quick and talented blood for the 2011 season.
When Steve contacted us regarding the loan of the WC licence it was a no brainer really. We feel we can take the Ash-AeroF1 car to the top with our combined experience.
It’s going to be a very interesting season for sure and we look forward to some fruitful results in all categories.
Stay tuned!!!”
Chris Phillips

Jan-Moritz Kammann designer of AF1-11
This year the AF1-11 has changed somewhat from the 2007 and 2008 car, but we feel we have stayed in touch with the old cars characteristics.
We have used the Brawn car shape for this season and hope it can bring us the dominance the Brawn car had in 2009.
What is very nice about our liveries is that you will know when you have an AeroF1 car in your mirrors but the plan is to keep all cars behind us!!!.
Jan Kammann.

We hope you enjoyed our car and presentation video.

Regards,
Ben Phillips.
www.aerof1.com
af!-11yellow.jpgaf1-11.jpgAf1-11bleu.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 210 10.4%