Advise for CSP V2 Rumble Motor

Hi Fellow Racers!

I am using a Fanatec 911GT3RS and CSPV2 from a few years now. No troubles except a couple of brake load cell replacement and usual firmware upgrades.
I have to be away for months sometimes for my job so i can say the running hours on the Wheel haven't been so much.
Presently i am based in Tokyo for a few years and brought my beloved wheel here. Unfortunately, however the wires on the rumble motor of the brake pedal parted while replacing load cell. (photo uploaded)
Contacted support and all they could say was that rumble motor for CSP v2 is no longer supplied and i can procure it from a electronic shop locally.
Now, three questions that boggle my mind are:
1. Do the Expensive Fanatec products have a shelf life, no matter how cautiously you maintain and take care of them?
2. Isn't the rumble motor on the new CSP V3 also similar?
3. Where am i suppose to procure this in Tokyo with massive language problems so much so that you can't even search most things on google if it is not typed in Japanese?

Couldn't find spares on ebay. I would be grateful for your advise, as i miss racing on my wheel, a feeling all of you fellow racers truly understand.

Thank you

Attachments

• F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    873.3 KB · Views: 210
  • F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 198
  • Rumble.jpg
    Rumble.jpg
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 313
While I do have both V2 and V3 pedals, I haven't looked at them close enough to tell if the motors on the back are exactly the same. I would guess they very well could be since the vast majority of the V3 pedals is a carry-over from the V2 pedals.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years