Advice: Prosimu T1000 3M (PRS200) or NLR V3?

Hi guys, i allready posted the same post on reddit, so sorry if you both use both sites.
I am new at sim racing and i would need some help with choosing right motion sim for me. I want to buy whole new racing sim. My choice is Fanatec CSW v2.5, V3 pedals(normal or inverted - still did not decided), v1.5 shifter and BMW GT2 wheel) and motion platform. I am thinkng about Prosimu T1000 3M (PRS200) or Next Level Motion V3 with GT1-EVO. I would be very pleased, if you could get me your experiences, that i can better decide what would be best for me.

I had driving experience company, so i had formula Renault 2.0, formula F4 Mygale and supercharged Ariel Atom 3.5. So i drove (and love) pure mechanical cars. I am not racing driver. Only as i owned these cars, i used to drive it. I sold this company and this is my only one possibility to "drive again" (closest track is 200km from my home). So i prefer motion platform, which could give me as much feedback of car and track as possible (in my price range). I do not care so much about simulating G-forces.

Now i prefer more Prosimu. On With Prosimu, i could rebuild it to 5M. But with V3 i could buy Traction+. Based on other users, NLR should has better (detailed) SW and also more user friendly for setup, upgrades... There is plenty of users praising V3, but according to infos, videos, physic and so i like motion of whole rig more. I never tried Prosimu or V3 (only big full motion rig for maybe 50K). I know, that i will be satisfied with both of them. I would used AC, iRacing, Karting. And some rally for fun.

As i wrote. I am looking for best realism of car and track. Of course, i could buy D-Box, but price is too much. It was allready huge battle with my wife.:) I do not have so much time for sim racing (i guess 2-3 hours/week as i have other company, 2 kids and 3th in process. :) But i love driving these types of cars so much.

Thank you for all your good advices.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back