Advice on wheel/pedal stands

I’m sure this has been asked before so I’m sorry if I’m dragging up an old chestnut again.

I‘m thinking of moving on from clamping my CSL Elite to my desk and hoping to find a sturdy stand that can hold my wheel, pedals and a shifter, ideally one that could fold away.

At the moment the issue isn’t the wheel being clamped to my desk, it’s rock solid and very comfortable, my problem is more that my CSL LC pedals are sitting on the floor and pushed up against an old side section of desk so that they don’t scoot away from me under pressure. It works pretty well when using the paddle shifters but I’m looking at getting a shifter and using heel/toe which does tend to cause the front of the pedal frame to lift slightly under the pressure of my feet. Of course, this could be poor technique:)

Does anyone have experience with foldable frames that are sturdy enough for a belt drive wheel? Any recommendations or warnings?

I‘ve been looking at the FS3 stand from Trak Racer and one made for DD wheels from Next Level.

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back