Advice Needed

i currently have a q6600 quad core and an hd6770 gpu,I can only afford to upgrade one of them which would benifit me more for a smoother assetto corsa,appreciate any advice thanks

AC is very GPU intensive. Get the best GPU you can afford. I have the AMD A8-6600K processor and it handles everything fine.

My GPU is only an R7 260X in this system, which means I'm running AC at 8AF 2AA without HDR for multiplayer races, but it still looks great. When hotlapping solo I can turn everything up and still get 100fps though.

With an R9 290X I'd be able to run it on multiplayer at much higher settings, same for the equivalent NVidia cards.

Make sure you have a good PSU too, or it might overheat with a high end card. Something like a Corsair or EVGA 600W Bronze PSU should be enough, go better/higher if you have the money.

AC is very GPU intensive. Get the best GPU you can afford. I have the AMD A8-6600K processor and it handles everything fine.

My GPU is only an R7 260X in this system, which means I'm running AC at 8AF 2AA without HDR for multiplayer races, but it still looks great. When hotlapping solo I can turn everything up and still get 100fps though.

With an R9 290X I'd be able to run it on multiplayer at much higher settings, same for the equivalent NVidia cards.

Make sure you have a good PSU too, or it might overheat with a high end card. Something like a Corsair or EVGA 600W Bronze PSU should be enough, go better/higher if you have the money.
Ok thanks I will have a look at gpu's I've got a 800 watt psu so I will be ok with any gpu

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back