Advice needed: XboxOne and PC (In two minds)

Hey fellas,

I asked a similar question a few months ago, but because we've been decorating and the spare room has been taken up with a lot of space i haven't had time to sort anything out.

I'm in two minds what to do, heres my current situation:

I will be moving my PC into the spare room to have it set up for sim racing and other online games i play, i'm not yet sure if i want the Xbox One to be moved with it or to leave it in the front room so i can use it to entertain when mates come round for a evening.

The main plan was to move it and buy Project Cars and run it on there, meaning i'd need to buy a wheel that can be used on both Xbox One and PC (Thurstmaster TX458 is what i was looking at), this would give me the option to play other racing sims i've wanted to have a crack at for quite some time on my PC

If i was to just have it on PC and buy a wheel that only worked on PC, i'm not entirely sure what the closest wheel to the TX458 is.

My PC is "okay" and it has ran an earlier build of ProjectCars with no issues, so i assume the finished version should be ok.

I'm just a bit stuck on what to do

PC Specs:
AMD Phenom (Overclocked) 3.80GHz
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD7800 series GFX

I'm aware it's a bit of a weird pickle to be in, but i'm just wondering what everyone else would do if they were in this situation...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back