Advice needed, used G27 or new T150?

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice so here goes: I already own a Logitech G27 wheel and I want to get my brother a wheel as well so we can race together. The racing games we typically play are the following: Flatout 2, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Project Cars 2 but always open to trying new/old games as well. I may have the opportunity to buy a used Logitech G27 for my brother for $175-$200 Canadian dollars. Also though, yesterday being Cyber Monday I picked up a Thrustmaster T150 for $200 Canadian dollars because of the price (I'll return it if I decide to go with the Logitech G27). So I'm trying to decide which wheel to go with.

The G27 has a shifter but that's not a deal breaker as we usually race automatic cars anyways. The PROS of the Logitech G27 is that it has compatibility with our beloved Flatout 2 which from what I understand the T150 does not work properly with that game. Also from what I understand the G27 has better pedals than the T150. On the other hand the T150 is nice due to having all the buttons on the wheel and being that it's a newer wheel than the G27 it's likely to be supported longer. Also with the G27 I don't know for how much longer it will be supported in racing games (any thoughts on this?) and I would like to get three to four years of support from today. I'm kind of torn and not sure which way to go. I welcome any advice :)..thanks in advance!

RaceDepartment Store (5% Premium Member Discount)

The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
The GT1 EVO is our entry level sim racing cockpit. Using the same technology as our more advanced rigs, it offers a rigid structure and great platform to take your sim racing to the next level. Buy now from...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals All-metal construction (excluding pedal...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...