Advice needed, used G27 or new T150?

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice so here goes: I already own a Logitech G27 wheel and I want to get my brother a wheel as well so we can race together. The racing games we typically play are the following: Flatout 2, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Project Cars 2 but always open to trying new/old games as well. I may have the opportunity to buy a used Logitech G27 for my brother for $175-$200 Canadian dollars. Also though, yesterday being Cyber Monday I picked up a Thrustmaster T150 for $200 Canadian dollars because of the price (I'll return it if I decide to go with the Logitech G27). So I'm trying to decide which wheel to go with.

The G27 has a shifter but that's not a deal breaker as we usually race automatic cars anyways. The PROS of the Logitech G27 is that it has compatibility with our beloved Flatout 2 which from what I understand the T150 does not work properly with that game. Also from what I understand the G27 has better pedals than the T150. On the other hand the T150 is nice due to having all the buttons on the wheel and being that it's a newer wheel than the G27 it's likely to be supported longer. Also with the G27 I don't know for how much longer it will be supported in racing games (any thoughts on this?) and I would like to get three to four years of support from today. I'm kind of torn and not sure which way to go. I welcome any advice :)..thanks in advance!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%