Advice about a new steering wheel

• Thread starter Deleted member 149851
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 149851

• Deleted member 149851

`

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually just aquired this wheel from a friend for free, The wheel itself is very decent with the only drawback for me being the 270 degrees rotation, The feel is great, much better grips than G25, The amount of buttons is also great, The FFB of the wheel is fairly strong and smooth with it being part motor and part belt, In rFactor2 I had no problems using the wheel once I'd got used to the 270 degrees but I have ended up going back to G25 due the degrees limitation.

The pedals on the other hand are useless, I didnt recieve pedals with the wheel because they had already broke long before, they are purely plastic with a very light resistance spring in each pedal, the pivot points are very weak and snap very easily and when it does happen they are unfixable.

My thoughts are decent wheel but let down by 270 degrees and the plastic pedals.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
I've never used this wheel, but my opinion is that I wouldn't want a wheel that only rotates 270 degrees unless I only drove karts and maybe open wheelers. You won't really be faster with more rotation, but I believe it is more realistic and more immersive, and allows sim driving to better transfer over to real life.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years