Adrian Newey's 1963 Lightweight E-Type Jaguar

Skins Adrian Newey's 1963 Lightweight E-Type Jaguar 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Spudknuckles submitted a new resource:

Adrian Newey's 1963 Lightweight E-Type Jaguar - As campaigned at the 2008 Goodwood Revival - RAC TT Celebration

This is a skin for the 'JAGUAR 'E' TYPE LIGHTWEIGHT' freely available at Velo's Mod Workshop. 2K and 4K versions are provided.

View attachment 506176
Red Bull technical director and F1 design wizard Adrian Newey campaigned this 1963 E-Type in the RAC TT Celebration (for closed cockpit GT cars - 1960-64) at the Goodwood Revival over several years. It is presented here as raced in 2008.

Newey's talents behind the wheel proved to be on a par with his design prowess when he...

Read more about this resource...

Spudknuckles

I think there may be a small problem with the skin. Just taken it for a spin around Goodwood and the drivers body and head appear outside the car. Tried with other skins and the problem isn't there. Can you have a look and fix please.

Spudknuckles​

Sorry forgot to say I used the 4K skin on the GTC 60'S Lightweight Jag and I'm running 1.76 preview 92 if that helps. I tried to grab a screen shot but it doesn't show on that only on the reply.

Regards
Mark

Interesting. Do you have the driver_open_face driver model by Legion installed?

If not, head to Perendinator's Blog (I can't post the link but follow this Google search for "Legion blog assetto" and it'll likely be the first link). Download and install the driver pack from the top of the page (Extra Files for Legion Compilations (somewhat mandatory) Drivers, Extensions, etc).

Failing all that, a direct link to the Legion driver pack is here.

Copy the contents to \assettocorsa\content\driver

Please let me know if that fixes the issue.

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you have the driver_open_face driver model by Legion installed?

If not, head to Perendinator's Blog (I can't post the link but follow this Google search for "Legion blog assetto" and it'll likely be the first link). Download and install the driver pack from the top of the page (Extra Files for Legion Compilations (somewhat mandatory) Drivers, Extensions, etc).

Failing all that, a direct link to the Legion driver pack is here.

Copy the contents to \assettocorsa\content\driver

Please let me know if that fixes the issue.
Good Afternoon
Very helpful thank you, that seems to have fixed the problem. any chance you could do the skin for the Lotus elan as attached ?

Attachments

• ef426faa9bc13f5cd23a2567a0ae0ec7.jpg
    ef426faa9bc13f5cd23a2567a0ae0ec7.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 85
Excellent. I'm glad that worked out.
That's a nice little lotus. Maybe I could do it with some more angles to refer to....or better still, you could do it exactly how you want it and share it with the community :thumbsup:

Spudknuckles

Thank you for getting back to. I only drive them no idea how to paint them. I have found some other images if that helps and 92's sister car. Would you consider doing them please.

Regards

Mark

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 91
  • OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 71
I strongly recommend you have a go at this yourself. Its not as difficult as you might think and a lot of fun when you get going. That livery looks ideal for a first project. There are lots of tutorials out there and various editing software are free. The main thing you need is time.

I even made you a template to get you started.

https://sharemods.***/nkui29nttl0k/Lotus_Elan_26R_template.7z.html

Change the "***" to "com"

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years