Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi Folks
Has any one found an adequate "sweet spot" for the clio with their G27?, ive tried all options in this thread but still get way to much clipping and oscillation, have had MaxForceAtSteeringRack past 9000 back to in the negatives, damper really low thru to max, SmoothinLevel from 0 to 9, and still cant find an adequate middle gound where the FFB matches the GSC native content or mods like the Blancpain GT3's. Ive posted my profiler settings as maybe thats stuffing it up, although it feels right with all GSC content.
Any further options/pointers would be greatly appreciated as apart from the ffb this is an awesome Mod!

Attachments

• GSC logitech profile.PNG
    GSC logitech profile.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 278
Hi,
I'm afraid I can't answer your question (idk the answer) but I've got a question myself: where did you get the rfactor UI 1.8 ? I'd, perhaps, like to use it myself as I've got so many mod tracks and cars now. Does the rfactor menu work OK for you? Is the only problem using a custom showroom (I don't even know what "custom showroom" means)? Can you use it OK without custom showrooms?

no problem, glad it worked out for you. as far as the tracks go. Im not sure. Since the cockpit view of the corvette was so good, I didnt mind the flat exterior so i kept the shared folder untouched.
Since the 1.2 updates, the NSX and Corvette are now all nice and shiny (without needing to swap around the Shared folder). That's good. However, the conversion I did of V8Factor Unleashed (Aussie V8s) has now lost its shine since the 1.2 updtaes, which is a pity 'cos that mod looked, and handled great. There's now a problem (I don't think this was a problem before 1.2, but I may be wrong) with both the NSX and the Corvette: at the end of the first lap all the AI go into the pits and then come back out. Have you seen this same problem?

Know of a fix?

Since the 1.2 updates, the NSX and Corvette are now all nice and shiny (without needing to swap around the Shared folder). That's good. However, the conversion I did of V8Factor Unleashed (Aussie V8s) has now lost its shine since the 1.2 updtaes, which is a pity 'cos that mod looked, and handled great. There's now a problem (I don't think this was a problem before 1.2, but I may be wrong) with both the NSX and the Corvette: at the end of the first lap all the AI go into the pits and then come back out. Have you seen this same problem?

Know of a fix?
Good call. Works great with 1.2. I can't help with the A.I. problem though sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%