Resource icon

Misc Adidas driver suit 2016 and gloves template 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Michael Doherty submitted a new resource:

Assetto Adidas driver suit 2016 and gloves - assetto, driver suit 2016, driver gloves, template

Fully loaded PSD template with car, fuel, and oil logos.

Also I have a Sparco driver suit 2016 template, Here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...d-template-sparco-and-now-helmet-added.17856/
and a crew suit, gloves and helmet template here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...oves-templates-5-different-designs-psd.17798/View attachment 218595 View attachment 218596 View attachment 218597...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, these look great. You said in the review section "It is a template, you need to choose the colors and logos and then save as a dds, if you want, i can convert some for you if you tell me the color and car manufacturer, oil and fuel logos".
Would it be possible to upload some complete combinations as finished skins please?

Hi, these look great. You said in the review section "It is a template, you need to choose the colors and logos and then save as a dds, if you want, i can convert some for you if you tell me the color and car manufacturer, oil and fuel logos".
Would it be possible to upload some complete combinations as finished skins please?
yes, it would be too many to do all the combinations possible, but let me know which cars manufacturers, color combinations you would like. I can choose the tire manufacturer from which the cars you choose use, or, if you tell me which you want i can put them on.

Last edited:
yes, it would be too many to do all the combinations possible, but let me know which cars manufacturers, color combinations you would like. I can choose the tire manufacturer from which the cars you choose use, or, if you tell me which you want i can put them on.
Its a pity its not the adidas crew suits, which i also have a template for, I could do some with no logos and do you some skin.inis, but the driver suits have to have the logos on the dds file itself to show.

Last edited:
yes, it would be too many to do all the combinations possible, but let me know which cars, color combinations you woulkd like. I can leave off tire and fuel logos, or, if you tell me which you want i can also put them on. I could also put your name tag on the suit too if you wish.
I will do you a few helmets too to match the suit designs you choose.

That's terrific, many thanks @Michael Doherty..!
There aren't any particular team colours I'm after, just some sensible ones to give more variety. Since moving to VR having a good selection of race suits and gloves seems to be quite important to keep things fresh. Unfortunately quite a few on RD seem to use the old pilot model (which are still useful for old car mods, I guess).
Thanks again, it's very much appreciated. :)

Am I allowed to edit your suits and use them for releases? Naturally with credits for you.

I mean maybe removing some lines here and there and add my own to get suits closer to a team theme. And this only for crew suits.

Here are a few colour variations to choose from, I have also done 4 driver helmets for you to use as you wish. Every suit and gloves is identical except for the colours. I used logos which can be seen as the driver sponsors and nothing to do with the car so you can use in any car.
The 4 helmets are different designs, there is a pic in each of the helmets to show you the design.

Please post a reply after using a suit to let me know all is OK with them.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iUapORzjhiEIN-VAQOOd20fywmS_TOUu/view?usp=sharing

Btw I've noticed that one oil company quite common in racing is missing from all your suits, Motul.

I can add it myself no problem but mentioned in case you've missed it.

Btw I've noticed that one oil company quite common in racing is missing from all your suits, Motul.

I can add it myself no problem but mentioned in case you've missed it.
yes add it yourself, to be honest I have updated my own with all the logos and also a new collar with a velcro type flap but have not updated it yet on here.

Here are a few colour variations to choose from, I have also done 4 driver helmets for you to use as you wish. Every suit and gloves is identical except for the colours. I used logos which can be seen as the driver sponsors and nothing to do with the car so you can use in any car.
The 4 helmets are different designs, there is a pic in each of the helmets to show you the design.

Please post a reply after using a suit to let me know all is OK with them.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iUapORzjhiEIN-VAQOOd20fywmS_TOUu/view?usp=sharing
Fantastic - many thanks! I'll try them tonight.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%