Addon Tracks not showing in Time Trial track menu

I've installed the Megapack Tracks addins into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Locations directory and these tracks are available for selection in the "Single Race" and "Test Day" modes of operations under the "Addon Tracks" section.

When I go into "Time Trial" the "Addon Tracks" section does not appear. I have the same issue with the "Le Mans" track under the ".: World Endurance Chanpionship :." section.

I have run the Steam Validate files mechanism and this says it is all ok.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and if there is a fix for this issue?

Thanks.

Copyright issues and mod restrictions may be the "official" reasons for this but I would think there are also some practical reasons why time trials for mod tracks wouldn't work very well. Reiza have built-in some anti-cheat measures for their own tracks but for mod tracks it would be hard to deal with people using different versions or just altering things like track grip, etc.

Hello gentlemen,
I've downloaded Barber, Okayama and Spa to give it a try.
Did installation as described everywhere (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Locations) together with the original content, but the tracks will not appear in the game selections.
Need help here folks.
Thanks in advance.

Got it to work!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back