AddOn cars online?

Hi..

I'm new to all this fuzz with GTL, but my game works correct even though being on win7. Although when joining servers with addon cars, it gives CTD!

I have used the autoupdater from altbierbude, but can only acces their servers with drivers not using the addon cars.

Anyone knows wth is wrong? (everything is installed via the autoupdater)
- Niels.

I don't use the autoupdater, but with the huge amount of cars and tracks they use, CTDs will always be an issue.

We've had it with relatively small packs that we make from community skins, so having virtually all available skins must be horrendous

It does, but a CTD is generally not the normal behaviour GTL exhibits if you are missing a skin - you tend to keep flashing the name of the person using the skin you are missing.

It sounds more like a "bad" skin than a missing one, if I'm honest.

Again - I can't speak for how the 'Bude handle cars on their servers, but we on our servers use add-on cars quite regularly, we install them manually, and we don't have that sort of issue.

To be honest, if you are having problems with Bude cars and servers, you are best asking over there, as they will have greater knowledge on the ins and outs of the autoupdater process.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back