Adding spectators to Canadian Grand Prix - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Tracks Adding spectators to Canadian Grand Prix - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
juanabolche submitted a new resource:

Adding spectators to Canadian Grand Prix - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Adding spectators to Canadian Grand Prix

Hi everyone.

Personally, I don't like circuits without audiences, it takes away a lot of atmosphere.

Therefore, I share a little mod for the Canadian Grand Prix, that adds spectators to the stands.

It's made for the track of the RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

If you want to add more spectators, simply increase the number of...

Read more about this resource...

Installed in the correct track 08_canada_gp21 and data folder with camera_facing.ini but NO spectators. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Installed in the correct track 08_canada_gp21 and data folder with camera_facing.ini but NO spectators. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Did you notice if you have disabled spectators in Track adjustments?

1212.png

Thank you very much for doing this! I hope you keep adding more tracks because unlike what some people say (that the spectators somehow take away from the realism), the opposite is true for me... Racing in front of empty stands seems very unrealistic. Especially at tracks with the big grandstands, it looks silly for them to be empty of fans.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back