Adding pace to cars in .rcd files?

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

I have a skinpack (which you can get here on RD) for the Oreca 07 that contains 18 Le Mans 2018 skins. There are all 10 LMP1 cars and 8 LMP2 cars. What I'd like to do is give the LMP1 cars pace over the LMP2s without making the LMP2s slower as I'm running GTEs alongside these as well.

It seems I cant make an engine change and give the Toyotas a URD Audi engine and the other P1s a URD Rebellion engine because the Oreca 07 is S397 content, therefore is inaccessible. While this is fair enough, it does block the method of doing this that I know of and that I'd use with say AMS or GTR2.

So in summary, is there any way to give the LMP1s pace without taking pace away from the LMP2s?

I put together this "Oreca 07 Skin Pack 1.76" and S397 encrypts the engine files that you need to adjust. As you're aware these LMP1's are in name only and actually are still LMP2's! In the category IMSA 2018 there are 11 LMP (DPi) in name only and 5 LMP2's. So, looking very much forward to a LMP1 class from S397.

(Statement from S397 regarding LMP1 class)
We deliberately did not include an LMP1 car as that class is currently undergoing a transformation, and we feel strongly about providing you with cars that are up to date and future proof. Once the dust settles on the current “super season” we will certainly look at the new cars that emerge!
https://www.studio-397.com/2018/06/endurance-pack/

Last edited:
Hi Littlefysh,
I remember you having trouble installing my Skin Pack Addon for URD Detroit 2018 "1.2" because you needed a base directory v1.0 for it to correctly install. My new updated Skin Pack "1.3" is now designed to install with your Detroit base directory v1.1 so give it a go if you haven't already done so. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Littlefysh,
I remember you having trouble installing my Skin Pack Addon for URD Detroit 2018 "1.2" because you needed a base directory v1.0 for it to correctly install. My new updated Skin Pack "1.3" is now designed to install with your Detroit base directory v1.1 so give it a go if you haven't already done so. :thumbsup:

I was not aware, that's fantastic! I'm mid-way through a 24 hour race with 4 fords in so maybe I'll give it a go after that. Thankyou for the info on LMP1s too, that's very interesting. Still a shame a solution can't be cobbled together in the meantime though.

Again, thanks a bunch!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing