RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

adding opponent filter to endracers mod doesnt work.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by rudolph523, May 19, 2018.

1. rudolph523

rudolph523

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello, i am in need of some help. i use the enduracers mod from xtremefactor, the gsc version that is. it works fine but i wanted more influence in wich cars and how much of them are on the grid. so i modded all the veh files with adding a opponent filter line. it worked with other mods. but with enduracers it doesnt work. i did a race at imola yesterday and it was cool, what wasnt was that i was busy for 20 minutes getting the cars in the race i actually wanted. so i hope someone can help me, to get to the point the opponent filter works like it should. i give every car a seperate filter entry, so one for the dbr 9 1 for the mc12 and so on, and i did all the veh files for all the cars. it took me alot of time. so i hope to finally get it where is want it. i will put the part with the line in so people can see how i did it, altough the same thing works for other mods.

2. rudolph523

rudolph523

Ratings:
    +6
    here is the part with the opponent filter line:

//////////////////////////TEAM HISTORY AND INFORMATION///////////////////////////////////////////

Number=058
    Team="LM05 Aston Martin Racing Prodrive EnduranceSeries"
    PitGroup="Group03"
    Driver="Pedro Lamy"
    Description="#058 - Aston Martin Prodrive"
    Engine="V12 Aston Martin 6.0L"
    Manufacturer="Michelin"
    Classes="reiza40,EnduSeries ES_LM05 ES_GT1 ES_GT1DBR9"
    OpponentFilter="Aston Martin DBR9 (GT1)"

FullTeamName="LM05 Aston Martin Racing Prodrive"
    TeamFounded=""
    TeamHeadquarters="England"
    TeamStarts=n/a
    TeamPoles=n/a
    TeamWins=n/a
    TeamWorldChampionships=n/a

Category="Endurance Series,GT1,Aston Martin DBR9"

3. rudolph523

rudolph523

Ratings:
    +6
    for some variants of the same car i use 1 opponenfilter entry for the zytek for instance, there are several variant, but i wanted to not clutter the filter more, with multiple entrys for just variamts of 1 car.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.