Adding aero settings to a car.

Hey guys.
It's pretty straight forward, i need some help to add/modify the aero settings for a car. Also, i would like to add the option to change downforce settings from pits.
I couldn't find any tutorials so my only option is to ask her

The aero.ini file in the data folder is where you can tweak the aero. You want setup.ini to add setup options - easiest way to get acquainted with what you need to do is to just have a look at the setup.ini from a car with adjustable aero. (It should be pretty clear once you see the files.)

Use notepad++ for editing, will make your life much easier.

The aero.ini file in the data folder is where you can tweak the aero. You want setup.ini to add setup options - easiest way to get acquainted with what you need to do is to just have a look at the setup.ini from a car with adjustable aero. (It should be pretty clear once you see the files.)

Use notepad++ for editing, will make your life much easier.
Thanks man

Ho guys, When i change the wing regulations of my car in the game I can change the wing parameters but it doesn’t change nothing in term of downforce and drag, How can I fix it? So it seems I can change the wing regulation but it doesn’t have effects. There are somethings I have to write down in the aero.in or setup.ini to abilitate the regulation effectiveness?thanks to all

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 429 39.6%