Addicted ADACs in the Algarve

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Addicted ADACs in the Algarve.
Yes because we just can't get enough of the seafood and fresh fruit the Backmarkers United server returns to the Algarve on the Portimao GP Circuit Thursday 15/10/2015 at 18.30 GMT.
for 30 mins practice and 10mins qually followed by a 30 minute race. ADACs 2013 & 2014 are the cars of choice.
Teamspeak will be available from 18:00GMT. [eurots1.gameservers.com:9209]

@Quentis Gillispie @Lorenzo Bonder @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Kurupt CDN @Keith Joyce @SOLO59 @Otune @Phil Davies @Brandon Wright @Lars Hansen @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @robopuff @RabNL @monsieurjackb @Paul Jeffrey @Piotrek Blaszczak @randy66 @Mikloss

Well it was going well, despite being caught up in the mayhem at T1 and I was getting settled into a long chase after @Kenny Paton when the screen went black - again :mad:. Raceroom executable again. R3E was using a mahoosive amount of VAS as well... I wonder if it's connected to the fact that I use the TV as a monitor for these races, whereas I usually make do with the lappie screen. I'll stick with the lappie for the next race and keep my fingers crossed.

Well it was going well, despite being caught up in the mayhem at T1 and I was getting settled into a long chase after @Kenny Paton when the screen went black - again :mad:. Raceroom executable again. R3E was using a mahoosive amount of VAS as well... I wonder if it's connected to the fact that I use the TV as a monitor for these races, whereas I usually make do with the lappie screen. I'll stick with the lappie for the next race and keep my fingers crossed.
Keith are yorunning a 32 or 64 bit OS?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing