Resource icon

Misc Add-ons for the RSS Formula Americas (CSP feature) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Add-ons for the RSS Formula Americas (CSP feature) - New features for this car via CSP

PLEASE, KEEP IN MIND THIS: THESE ADD-ONS ARE NOT MADE BY RSS, THUS IT'S NOT AN OFFICIAL ADD-ON FOR THIS CAR. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO USE IT OR NOT.

Hello everybody! This is a new add-on post from me. To avoid to spam this Racedepartment's category, I will unify this post to every add-on for the RSS Formula Americas.

To install this, just drag every file inside 'extension' folder which is inside the car...

Read more about this resource...

ben32star updated Add-ons for the RSS Formula Americas (CSP feature) with a new update entry:

Pitot tube and cooling device input

I've added the pitot tube from the car, the device which measure the speed, and the cooling device input, which will have a black mate texture at the moment -I want to camouflage it among the livery paint-

Also I've improved the plate that hold the aeroscreen duct, and put new joints bolts on it!

Next update will bring the air scoop device

As always, everything is subject to changes and improvements. I'm always opened to feedback and suggestions.

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ben32star What do I need to change in the ext_config file if I want to run both the Scoop and your Interior Ducts add-on at the same time for the RSS FA20? I haven't done much in terms of extension config editing, so I don't know what parts I need to change or what values I need to set the size & position of the objects to.

@ben32star What do I need to change in the ext_config file if I want to run both the Scoop and your Interior Ducts add-on at the same time for the RSS FA20? I haven't done much in terms of extension config editing, so I don't know what parts I need to change or what values I need to set the size & position of the objects to.
I didn't launch the scoop cooling device for this car -just for the VRC one-. You could do it by editing the ext_config.ini and changing the offset values. Maybe later today I bring you the code for what you requested.

However, have you installed correctly this add-on so its work -without the scoop cooling device-?

I didn't launch the scoop cooling device for this car -just for the VRC one-. You could do it by editing the ext_config.ini and changing the offset values. Maybe later today I bring you the code for what you requested.

However, have you installed correctly this add-on so its work -without the scoop cooling device-?
I have installed this mod (the interior ducts) correctly for the RSS.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 219 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%