Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull)

Misc Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull) 0.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull) with a new update entry:

0.6 - READ FOR MORE INFO REGARDING FUTURE UPDATES!

After a long time, I decided to update the RB16B set of add-ons with a new feature: The pitot tube Red Bull style.

Sorry for the shaders. They will improve in the next update. This is something that I've made literally made in 5 minutes, but that I though it was something simple needed in this add-on.

View attachment 509136
View attachment 509137

After a long time without updating this add-on, It will have some updates in the future that will include:

Read the rest of this update entry...

ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull) with a new update entry:

0.6 - READ FOR MORE INFO REGARDING FUTURE UPDATES!

After a long time, I decided to update the RB16B set of add-ons with a new feature: The pitot tube Red Bull style.

Sorry for the shaders. They will improve in the next update. This is something that I've made literally made in 5 minutes, but that I though it was something simple needed in this add-on.

View attachment 509136
View attachment 509137

After a long time without updating this add-on, It will have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've made this. I don't know how to do to adapt the shaders to the rest of the car. Onboard camera seems ok compared to real one, but still there is work to do.

fto0LaH.png
1634050454272.png
1634050482237.png

@ben32star My compliments, first of all! This Add-ons make you really feel you are driving the Red-Bull! Really appreciated the time you spent modeling those car parts. But i can, i want to ask you a question. If it will be an update for the steering-wheel, i know the time will require to modeling, coding, texturing, ecc. Sometimes is really tricky to match all this things.

Let me know your considerations

Red_Manuel, a fan.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back