Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull)

Misc Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull) 0.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Red Bull) - This add-on adds the famous winglets near to the air s-duct outlet.

This post belongs to all add-ons I could do with the RB16-B.

As CSP is maintaining Assetto Corsa, there are great features like this that I've almost no seen nobody using.

I know everybody who likes the RSS F1 cars get tired of using the same generic car over and over. We can't guilty they because they cannot do 10 different cars, neither they have licenses to do them the same. Anyway, there is a way to do cars a little bit different and this method does it. It some way can make you...

Read more about this resource...

Cool, definitely i'm gonna use this. But I wonder. If you can do this, is it possible to replace the nose by the wider one Redbull, Alfa Tauri and Williams are using? That would make the grid more diverse, but probably will give problems with liveries. Maybe with 2 versions of the car and than mix up the field with S1 and S2 cars?

Cool, definitely i'm gonna use this. But I wonder. If you can do this, is it possible to replace the nose by the wider one Redbull, Alfa Tauri and Williams are using? That would make the grid more diverse, but probably will give problems with liveries. Maybe with 2 versions of the car and than mix up the field with S1 and S2 cars?

Yes, I can do what you mean there. I can hide some parts from the RSS model and replace to identical parts (made by me obviously). In fact, is what I have in WIP right now (didn't publish this yet in the WIP thread). It is hard as far as I'm now, but I know it's possible.

R16B S-duct outlet
R16B nose bow
R16B Steering wheel adapted to original RSS

SF21 Fins
SF21 nose bow, front zone
Maybe, SF21 Steering wheel adapted to original RSS

Nothing confirmed yet as everything is in WIP and I will be busy a week.

EDIT: As you mentioned, the textures is another issue in this add-on. I can't merge texture from user's liveries and my work, so it's going to be a little complex in that part.

Last edited:
Yes, I can do what you mean there. I can hide some parts from the RSS model and replace to identical parts (made by me obviously). In fact, is what I have in WIP right now (didn't publish this yet in the WIP thread). It is hard as far as I'm now, but I know it's possible.

R16B S-duct outlet
R16B nose bow
R16B Steering wheel adapted to original RSS

SF21 Fins
SF21 nose bow, front zone
Maybe, SF21 Steering wheel adapted to original RSS

Nothing confirmed yet as everything is in WIP and I will be busy a week.

EDIT: As you mentioned, the textures is another issue in this add-on. I can't merge texture from user's liveries and my work, so it's going to be a little complex in that part.

That would be awesome!

• Deleted member 223075

If someone have troubles on merging the original ext_config.ini to the one from the add-on just PM and I will help

I think in the next release, it will be better to release already modified ext_config (for skin that already have one) to prevent people asking each time

I think in the next release, it will be better to release already modified ext_config (for skin that already have one) to prevent people asking each time
I was thinking of that but the trouble comes because the livery is using ACSPRH. I don't know if everyone use ACSPRH. Also I want people to use this add-on in whatever car they want, not only RB16B livery. If I add the ACSPRH, the people who don't have ACSPRH won't see any helmet design. In the other hand, the people who have ACSPRH and use this add-on in another car that is not Verstappen livery, for example, won't see any helmet design. Maybe I can be wrong because I'm not very into ACSPRH (I just started using it).

In conclusion, I'll think what to do from the next release so I can minimize this kind of troubles. Thanks for the feedback :)

Bonjour

Super mod et très bon boulot je me demandais si c'était possible de faire pareil avec le nez de la monoplace !

Attachments

• Red-Bull-RB16B-2021-11.jpg
    Red-Bull-RB16B-2021-11.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 92
View attachment 483416
View attachment 483421

@thegost1234 @chas1723
Les textures sont des espaces réservés. J'ai juste mis du jaune et du noir là où ils devraient être. Peut-être une version bêta cette semaine...

Soit dit en passant, je viens de réaliser que mes récents modules complémentaires projettent les ombres à une résolution trop basse, je pourrais donc les mettre tous à jour bientôt.
C'est trop bien j'ai hâte de voir ça !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing