Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21)

Misc Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21) with a new update entry:

NEW FIN AND BULL HORN WINGLET AND WINDSCREEN IMPROVED

After a long time without update this resource and following the line of my work these weeks, I decided to do something for this add-on. Note that this is not the 1.0 version yet, but the 0.9.5 because there will be more updates regarding the textures of the winglets and fix possible bugs with the shaders.

You can change the carbon fiber texture by adding a 'carbon_fiber.dds' texture in the livery folder. Also, if you don't like this update, you can download previous version in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21) with a new update entry:

1.0 version W12 & AMR21 ROUND NOSE ADDED

I wanted to include this from the beginning, but I didn't have any experience to do it. After gained some experience with all my add-ons, I decided to finish this.

• The round nose doesn't have the best mesh, I know. Especially the AMR21 one, which is a little bit bumpy because I had to adapt it to the GEO_HR_MAP mesh.
  • I will update and improve it (as any other add-on) in future updates, so this might not be the final version.
  • AMR21 round nose was a little bit difficult to do...

W12 winglets have been updated

The W12 fins have been slightly updated. There will be a major update in the near future with another feature and more changes (the same for AMR21 add-on)

Remember to move the offset camera in the 'Camera Editor' (developer mode) in order to see a realistic FOM onboard camera

View attachment 527792

Hi ! do you know if it's possible to remove the wing on the halo ? to make like the redbull halo or other teams that don't have this wing

W12 steering wheel added (READ THE LOG)

READ IMPORTANT.
As it's something experimental and not the final product, the steering wheel feature is disabled by defect. You can enable it by editing the ext_config.ini, put 1 instead of 0 where 'STEERING WHEEL ACTIVATION' line is (Search it, there are 2 lines with it, be aware)

W12 Steering wheel evolved from last year, so it's slightly different than the one from F1 2021 (or even iRacing). This feature is yet in WIP, but I choose to bring this for everyone to enjoy while I...

Funny Fact . It works with some changes with the 2019 Car from RSS . It doesn't fit perfect but it looks now really like the Mercedes from 2019 .

Attachments

• f1 rss hybrid 19 addon 2.jpg
    f1 rss hybrid 19 addon 2.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 52
  • f1 rss hybrid 19 addon.jpg
    f1 rss hybrid 19 addon.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 54
Funny Fact . It works with some changes with the 2019 Car from RSS . It doesn't fit perfect but it looks now really like the Mercedes from 2019 .
Well, the nose doesn't look quite well, but yes. I wouldn't recommend to add the nose at the moment because it's adapted to RSS FH21.

Is there any W12 (not W11) livery for this car?

Well, the nose doesn't look quite well, but yes. I wouldn't recommend to add the nose at the moment because it's adapted to RSS FH21.

Is there any W12 (not W11) livery for this car?
I'm absolutely on your side , the nose doesn't really fit . It was just a test .
Unfortunaly there only exist the W11 Livery . I'm looking for the W12 Livery but the 2019 Car is really unpopular in the Community

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 227 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 154 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%