Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21)

Misc Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you modify the 2021_Chassis_P file in the livery folder through Photoshop with a DDS file plugin, you can actually move the nose logos down to fit the car. Only problem I have is that there's a bleed through of the old placing and can't find out where it's coming from. Anyone have experience in modding and adjusting liviries?

ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (Mercedes W12 & Aston Martin AMR21) with a new update entry:

W12 STEERING WHEEL AND COCKPIT CARBON FIBER TEXTURE

THE STEERING WHEEL IS NOT FINISHED YET. THERE ARE SOME ADJUSTMENTS I SHOULD MADE BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY GUESS/TIME TO END IT. THAT'S WHY I KEEP DISABLING IT YET. FOR ENABLE THE STEERING WHEEL, EDIT THE EXT_CONFIG.INI AND SEARCH FOR 'STEERING WHEEL ACTIVATION', AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS (PUT 1 INSTEAD OF 0 IN THE ACTIVE TAG). THANKS FOR READING :)

THERE MIGHT BE ANY HOTFIX IF I SEE A FAIL. PLEASE REPORT TO ME IF YOU FIND ONE.

View attachment 535454

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow fantastic work, honestly I don't have any words. It's so nice seeing the community making such quality add-ons for the top quality f1 cars to date. I hope that more people will get involved soon and maybe we can see in the 2022 hybrid all the wheels.

Wow fantastic work, honestly I don't have any words. It's so nice seeing the community making such quality add-ons for the top quality f1 cars to date. I hope that more people will get involved soon and maybe we can see in the 2022 hybrid all the wheels.
Thanks to @Col_ed_Viân who opened my mind to know that the whole wheel can be hidden. I considered it too hard, but it seems that is possible.

Not for RSS FH21, but let's hope I can do the steering wheels from F1 2022 into the new RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 (not 2021) aswell as expect every fin and essential element of the chassis of every team.

Heya, not sure if this is my mistake but i noticed there's no shifting animation. Is this something i did, or is that a problem with the mod?
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just blind.

Last edited:
Heya, not sure if this is my mistake but i noticed there's no shifting animation. Is this something i did, or is that a problem with the mod?
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just blind.

The paddles of the new steering wheel are not animated. I guess that It would be hard to do that (I don't even know if that's possible)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back