Add-on for Kunos Praga R1 (CSP FEATURE)

Misc Add-on for Kunos Praga R1 (CSP FEATURE) 0.9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well i've tried everything and cant get it to show on track.
I've put the 6 contents in the KS praga folder. Failed
I've put the 'INSTALL INTO PRAGA R1 FOLDER' Folder into the KS praga folder. Failed

How does this get installed?
Oh man... there is no more easy way to explain this.

Look at these images.

Put "snorkel.kn5" and ext_config.ini in the extension folder (create it if there is none) inside "ks_praga_r1" folder
1636152277936.png

or if you want it in only one livery, put these two files inside the livery folder you want. In this case, I show the 00_praga._cars_racing_blue livery

1636152316953.png

(I know there is no ext_config.ini and the .kn5 in the image, but put them in this folder)

I won't explain it again

Last edited:
Oh man... there is no more easy way to explain this.

Look at these images.

Put "snorkel.kn5" and ext_config.ini in the extension folder (create it if there is none) inside "ks_praga_r1" folder
View attachment 515609

or if you want it in only one livery, put these two files inside the livery folder you want. In this case, I show the 00_praga._cars_racing_blue livery

View attachment 515610
(I know there is no ext_config.ini and the .kn5 in the image, but put them in this folder)

I won't explain it again
This is actually a much clearer way of explaining this, so thanks. Will try the first image

ben32star updated Add-on for Kunos Praga R1 (CSP FEATURE) with a new update entry:

TEXTURE LAYOUT ARE NOW DDS FORMAT

After someone noticed me of an issue trying to texture the snorkel through photoshop, I changed the format of all the layouts inside the add-on as .dds, so you won't have to change the format (just change the name to 'snorkel.dds'.

Remember that main textures of the mesh are:

outlet.dds (little out take in the sharkfin)

snorkel.dds (main texture, shark fin)

if you want a custom texture, you can edit the textures inside the winrar and name it as 'snorkel.dds'.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back